Stationary Detection System for Explosives and Drugs
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Remote detection and identification of drugs, explosives and highly toxic substances in items under inspection with overall dimensions from 50 to 600 mm.
- Tagged fast neutrons technology is used.
- Elemental composition of a hidden object is determined.
- Over 30 different explosives are identified.
- Identification of liquid explosives.
- 3D location of a hidden object is determined.
- High penetration power of fast neutrons (up to 30 cm of concrete).
- Identification is automatic, without an operator.
- Enhanced biological shielding.
- Simultaneous inspection in 64 tagged neutron beams.
- Inspection block is surrounded with biological shielding. Sample table is attached to biological shielding.
- Overall dimensions: 1375 × 832 × 828 mm
- Sample table dimensions: 1212 × 832 mm
- Operator’s position: personal computer connected to inspection block via Ethernet
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS FOR COMPLEX
- Overall dimensions of the item being inspected: from 50 × 50 × 50 mm to 600 × 600 × 600 mm
- Power supply: AC, 220V 50 Hz
- Number of gamma-detectors: 2
- Number of tagged neutron beams: 64
- Gamma-detectors are based on: BGO, crystal size 76 × 76 mm.
- Operating conditions: ambient temperature from +10 to +35 oС and relative humidity max. 85%
- Maximal neutron flux: 5 × 107 n/s
- Neutron energy: 14.1 MeV
- Operation mode: continuous
- Peak power consumption: 70 Watt
© 2010-2021 "Neutron technologies" LLC. When using the materials citation of the source is required.